For some reason, some strange and sad reason, I am obsessed with lounge clothes. Specifically, ones that you sleep in. More specifically, pajamas. All kinds. From fluffy pink pants decorated with animals or food to satin button-down tops that are like the caviar of lounge. There’s something so comforting about going home and knowing that you have fuzzy socks and polar bear adorned shorts, complete with a drawstring for maximum comfort, waiting for you at home.
I have decided to come up with a rewards system for myself. I created a checklist (see below) and, if I make it through that checklist every week, I will buy myself a new pair of pajamas – or slippers. Cheap thrills. Am I right?
- Make my bed in the morning…
- Then eat breakfast. And a filling one, like oatmeal.
- Stop throwing random crap in your bag/clean out bag before bed.
- Take a 30 minute walk during your lunch break because I have legs and should use them.
- Put my phone away for at least an hour before I need to go to bed.
WOO got through this whole list? Really? Are you lying? No? Then get the adorable (very necessary) items below.