By Francesca Spatola
I’m that person that takes 5 hours to get ready and my friends hate me for it but I DON’T CARE. My wing is always perfect and so are my eyebrows. I’d like to thank the products below for my makeup routine. (P.S. It’s not their fault that I take so long to get ready… they’re really easy to use… perfection takes time *wink wink.)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation The only foundation you’ll ever need because it lasts through anything, even sweating at a crappy club. Plus, I’ve been using it since before Kendall Jenner.
- Trust Fund Beauty Lipgasm Liquid Lipstick in “K, Bye” Tell ’em boy bye with this lipstick that never cracks or gets crusty. Hehe I can’t bey-have myself.
- Tarte Eyelash Curler Trust me, you need this. Once you do, it’ll totally rock your world. I mean, picture this: having false lashes without the hassle of glue. What could be better than that?!
- Whitening Lightening Brow Bar to Go Easy to use, plus it comes with everything you need: brush, setting gel, and not one but TWO colors. Yay for eyebrows being on fleek.
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette Hack for the best contour of your life. Use the shade “Lazarus” and thank me later. Also it is really great for eyeshadow too, its original purpose.
- Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara This mascara really does live up to it’s claims. Plus, anyone with sensitive eyes (or eyes dry enough to get a random string caught in it; totally not talking about myself..) will love it because this baby isn’t irritating! *see Tarte Eyelash Curler for more info.